For customer service please email: email@example.com
- INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Store may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. These third-party services may have their own privacy policies and We recommend that You review them. They will govern the use of personal information that You submit, or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies Whilst using these services.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party services and Your use of these is at Your own risk.
2) INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect and process the following information which willinclude Your personal data.
Information collected for the purposes of ecommerce “data”.
In order to fulfil Your orders to Our Store, We collect and process the following information relating to each buyer:
- Information used for personalisation, shipping and payment including name and other information used to personalize products;
- Delivery name;
- Delivery address;
- Your Phone number;
- Your Email address; and
- Payment information
Information collected for the purposes of providing analytics
We may collect technical information about Your use of the Store through the use of tracking technologies and analytics.
Personal data We may collect includes the following:
cookies, which reveal, amongst other things,
- how many times You visit the Websitewhich pages You go to
- Website traffic data
- a UUID (A universally unique identifier (UUID) is a 128-bit number used to identify information in computer systems)
- IP address (Internet Protocol)
- Device, operating system & browser type
- content viewed
2C) Email Marketing Data
To send email marketing communications, We collect and process the following information relating to each subscriber to Our database:
- Your email address
3) WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- To provide ecommerce through the Store to You.
- We will use your Data in order to fulfil Your orders in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of your sale agreed between us in respect of any products or services You buy.
- To help us improve the Store and fix any problems which might arise
- We may process Analytics so that We can analyse and improve the Store.
This processing is also necessary for Us to pursue Our legitimate interests of:
(i) ensuring that Our Store functions properly so that You and other users have the best experience when using any of them;
(ii) improving the quality of Our Store, and providing a better experience to Our users;
(iii) identifying and correcting any bugs in the Store.
We will use Email Marketing Data to send communications to those who have opted in to receive marketing messages. We do this on the basis of our legitimate interest. If You would no longer like to receive marketing messages, please click the unsubscribe button appearing at the end of any of those messages You will no longer receive emails of offers and other marketing messages.
All Cookies used by this Store are used in accordance with current law.
Before the Store places Cookies on Your computer, You will be presented with a message bar requesting Your consent to set those Cookies. By giving Your consent to the placing of Cookies, You are enabling Seller to provide a better experience and service to You. You may, if You wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Store may not function fully or as intended.
These cookies fall into one of three categories:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of Our Store. They include, for example, cookies that enable You to log into secure areas of Our Store, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
These allow Us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around Our Store when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way Our Store works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and quickly.
These are used to recognize You when You return to our Store. This enables Us to personalize Our content for You, greet You by name and remember Your preferences (for example, Your choice of language or region).
Do Not Track (DNT) policy.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in Your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in Your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, You may lose any information that enables You to access the Store more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that You ensure that Your device and its internet browser is up-to-date and that You consult the help and guidance provided by the provider of Your internet browser if You are unsure about adjusting Your privacy settings.
4) DATA SHARING
We will not share Your personal Data with any third parties except those which require it directly for the operation of the Store.
The Seller may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Store. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Store. These services include the management of orders, payment processing and handling returns.
Merger or acquisition: If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, You will be notified via, account message and/or a prominent notice on Our Website of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as Well as any choices You may have regarding this information.
Required by law: In addition, We may disclose Your information to the extent that We are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention).
Enforcement: We may also disclose Your personal information to third parties in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of agreements, to investigate potential breaches, or to protect Our rights, property or safety, or that of our customers, or others.
- YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO US.
You have the following rights over the way We process personal data relating to You, as set out in the table below. We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one calendar month at the latest.
To make a request, please let Us know by contacting Us by email at Contact@Officialloveislandstore.com
- Ask for a copy of the data We are processing about You and have any inaccuracies corrected.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information We hold about You and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information held about You on Our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
- Object to Us processing data about You
You can ask Us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete Your personal data if:
- You consented to Our processing the personal data and have withdrawn that consent.
- We no longer need to process that personal data for the reason it was collected.
- We are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is in order to pursue a legitimate interest of Ours or of a third party, You don’t agree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for Us to continue processing it;
- the personal data was unlawfully processed.
- You need the personal data to be deleted to comply with legal obligations.
- the personal data is processed in relation to the offer of a service to a child (under the age of 18).
- Obtain a machine-readable copy of Your personal data, which You can use with another service provider
- If We are processing data in order to perform Our obligations to You, or because You consented, or if that processing is carried out by automated means, We will help You to move, copy or transfer Your personal data to other IT systems.
- If You request, We will supply You with the relevant personal data in a commonly used, machine-readable and are able to exchange and make use of information format. Where it is technically feasible, You can ask Us to send this information directly to another IT system provider if You prefer.
Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority
- If You are unhappy with the way We are processing Your personal data, please let Us know by email to Contact@Officialloveislandstore.com , we will get back to you within 3 business days.
4a) DATA RETENTION
We do not use Our Store to knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. Our Terms and Conditions require Users to be at least 18 years of age. If We learn that We have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, We will delete that information as quickly as possible. If You believe that We might have any information from or about a child under 13 years of age please contact Us by email on 4a)Contact@Officialloveislandstore.com.
We will take all reasonable organizational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of Your personal information. For example, our databases are password protected and limited to essential employees only.
We use a direct payment gateway service to complete Your purchase. Your purchase transaction data, including credit card Data, is encrypted. Your purchase transaction data is stored only if is necessary to complete Your purchase transaction. After that is completed, Your purchase transaction information is deleted.
Please be aware that, although We endeavour to provide reasonable security for information We process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
4e) INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
It is possible that Your personal information may be transferred by third parties referred to in the policies as being the recipients of Your data. We recommend that You refer to the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of these third parties if You are concerned about Your data being transferred outside of the specific transactions made from this Store.
Our servers are hosted by Shopify and Azure.
Where We transfer Your information to other parties, We have agreements in place with those parties which include standard data protection clauses to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect Your personal data. If You would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let Us know by writing to Us on Contact@Officialloveislandstore.com
All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to Contact@Officialloveislandstore.com. We will respond to any query or questions within three business days.
© 2020 Emagination Store LTD. All trademarks are the property of the relevant owners. All rights reserved.